Friday, July 22, 2011

A July day

The faint rays of good times are starting to break the clouds. Three possible jobs in the city and all round change of the tide. Feels like a change of the guard and good time to make a run for it.

The feeling even inspired me to write something down. Why not. Even if its bad, it wont kill anyone. Okay, to be honest the JK Rowling autobio movie inspired me a little. But I've always considered writing to be healthy. Even bad writing can be good for you, if it's yours.

I still harbour the secret internal ambition that I could deliver good writing. Maybe even great writing if I tried really hard. Not for fame, or any reward other than a job well done. Other than the creative relief of giving birth to something special.

But let's not drown it just yet. Let's give it room to breathe. Room to spread wings. And space to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment